Pennsylvania  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/10/07, 11:38 am

Repossion of vehicle.

IN July 2006 a friend asked me to finance a car for them through my finance company with just a verbal contract stating that she would pay me the money to make payment with.I financed the car for her a guess what?No payment from her after 6 monthsCar is registered and insured in my name only.Can I go p/u the car and sue her for the payments I have made so far?

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/10/07, 11:46 am by Gerald Hershenson

Re: Repossion of vehicle.

The car is in your name and you can reposs it. You may sue the person for the payments due when she had the car. Never sign for any loan as a default will effect your credit rating.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Gerald M. Hershenson 309 Floral Vale Blvd Yardley, PA 19067

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search