Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/10, 9:21 pm

I was involved in an altercation with a family member and was issued a protective order on me. I since have reconciled with the person and have had contact with her on many occasions. She has tried to go have the order removed with no luck. It seems like theres nobody who can gives us the proper guidance to have this order removed. If i could just get a stepping stone and start from there it will be greatly appreciated. The order is issued in Hidalgo, County Texas. Also, i travel to Mexico alot and have had difficulties upon entering The US because of this order. Could this have to do with the fact that i was released on bail when this incident happened and if so how could i have that removed as well.

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/24/10, 8:30 am by Edgardo Baez

I am affraid that you will have to retain an attorney to do that for you. Good luck and God bless you both.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Baez Law Firm, P.C. 1100 NW Loop 410, Suite 365 San Antonio, TX 78213

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search