Texas  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/08, 12:29 pm

money owed

how do we get money for taking care of my sister's property for 10 years now she has died and her daughter was not in on the agreement

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/08/08, 11:07 pm by Roger Evans

Re: money owed

You have no recourse if provision for paying you was not made in the decedent's will or some other written agreement.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Mathis & Donheiser 2001 Ross Avenue, Suite 3900 Dallas, TX 75201

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search