Texas  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/15/13, 9:52 am

my daughter was arrested recently for driving with a suspended license. Can this charge receive deferred adjudication?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/15/13, 9:59 am by William Mitchell

Charges for Driving While License Invalid/Suspended are very serious given that a conviction results in an additional license suspension and a surcharge through DPS requiring you to pay $250 a year for 3 years in order to keep your license. I highly recommend your daughter hire an attorney to protect her rights. Feel free to contact me at my office (512) 926-8850 or visit my website at willmitchelllaw.com.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of William Mitchell 401 South Congress Suite 1540 Austin, TX 78701

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search