Virginia  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/13, 6:43 am

I live in the state of Virginia. I recently moved out of a rental property where the carpet needed to be replaced due to a leak in the permanently installed cooling unit owned by the property. I am now being charged for that replacement. Am I responsible to cover the loss even though the damage was not due to anything I had done? and do I have the right to view the completed work and any related receipts?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search