Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

if i get married do i have to pay for his child support if he is unemployed ?

Asked on 4/09/14, 5:07 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.


Read more
Answered on 4/09/14, 6:48 pm
Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

Not in Florida.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/14, 6:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida