Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

What is the process to divorce an illegal alien that has left to his own country?

Asked on 2/16/21, 6:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

1. Retain counsel.

2.Prepare Divorce Petition which must be served on husband.

3. Filing of documents in proper Court.

4. Appearance at court hearing.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/21, 7:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida