Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I was in an auto accident in 2007 where a 17 year old slammed into the back of the vehicle I was driving at about 50 mph. Allstate offered to settle the case for less than 25% of what the current medical fees were so I had to take them to court. The allstate policy was the 17 year olds father and he was in his truck. The policy was $100K. Allstate brought the young college srtudent into the trial and made the jury belive that he would have to pay out of pocket for my medical bills. They also said that all of my injuries were the result of a 1995 accident even though there were only 2 chirpractor visits immediatly after the 195 accident. The jury found him guilty however only awarded 2500.00. Are there any further actions I can take to get my bills taken care of?

Asked on 7/28/11, 3:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

No, but you may have grounds to appeal the verdict.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/11, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida