Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/08/00, 6:25 pm

Child support

My wife became pregnant by another man a few months before we were married. We were married when the child was born and my name is on the birth certificate. We have since been divorced and my wife has sole custody of the child. Can she force me to pay child support?

J. Smith

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search